It's always really hard to come back to work after a long weekend! I felt like i hadn't been there in forever! It was all the same though! I guess that is kinda nice to know that not much changes while I'm gone haha. It will be weird to be gone for a week at the beach and come back to a whole new batch of patients that i will have no idea, whatsoever, their surgery or diagnosis, etc. Oh well, it will be an adventure.
So my dad came into town today and i got to hangout with him for a couple hours! We drove around and looked at houses and i showed him our house and just had fun talking. It would be really exciting if they ended up moving here and we got to be around them more!
Not much else happened today, except for Brighton's big bridal shower she put on for Ashley, which looked AWESOME!! I was jealous of all the food that they got to eat! Sandwiches! Which are my favorite and lemonade, mmm mmm!
Enough of that, I'm hungry! Im actually off to go on a short run so i'll end here! Good night!!
Weight: 178.2 lbs.
No comments:
Post a Comment